Monday, June 30, 2008

Things I Hate, #2

I cannot stand it when someone on the road is impeding my progress in some way and when I finally get around them I see they are talking on a cell phone.

I was driving back to work from lunch today and some asshole in a Prius (I'll save that group for a future "Things I Hate") is sitting in front of me at the intersection of Modoc and Las Positas. The light goes green and the Prius doesn't move. I have driven one of these go-karts before so I know that when you hit the gas the sled doesn't necessarily move right away so I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, for the first five seconds at least. When ten seconds went by I gave him a polite toot of the horn to let him know that all was clear, we can go now. Still nothing. I had to actually pull into the next lane and go past him, and the dude was still sitting there stopped at the green light when I passed and noticed him talking into his personal communications device.

Motherfucker. I hope you get pulled over tomorrow when the law goes into effect and when the cop searches your mini-car he finds your 18 inch double headed black mamba in your hatchback.

4 comments:

Keith Schulz said...

I thought up a bumper sticker that addresses this. Only, it'll be a sticker that runs the width of my whole bumper and is about 4-5 inches tall.
Here it is...
Line 1: 'Would you drive any better with your phone up your ass?'
Line 2: 'That can be arranged.'

M.C. Confrontation said...

it's either that or the requisite rainbow sticker...

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the new site is up.

On an unrelated note, I sent the bomb-making instructions you requested by e-mailing the terrorist network in America from your e-mail addresses mcconfrontation@gmail.com and mcconfrontation@hotmail.com, as well as the training manuals "How to Kill Americans Without the FBI or CIA Finding Out", "Hitler Was Misunderstood", and "Terrorists' Secret Guide to Where The Next Terrorist Attack Will Take Place". Also, I need the url for your online mcconfrontation butt plug and mcconfrontation inflatable love doll web site.

Thanks in advance.
Allah Is Great!

Anonymous said...

Thank God that SUV drivers don't act like that. Who would want to drive a Prius anyway? You can't get enough ammonium nitrate in one to blow up a tollbooth, much less a federal building! Keep up the good fight, man; I'm on your side all the way.