Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Primer, Part 2

Part of what I wish to accomplish in this undertaking is to answer the questions that I have about things I experience in everyday life.

Another part of it is to answer questions that you, the readers may have.

A third part of this blog will be anecdotes, stories, book reviews, movie reviews, jokes, or whatever interests me in that moment. It is pretty open-ended. It is a lot more open ended than my last project, where I pretty much had to wait for something to happen before I could comment on it. It seemed that right around the time my child was born, a whole host of other stuff that I cared about seemed pretty insignificant, thus the lull in content.

That will not happen here. You can expect many more posts than the SBMR, perhaps even several in a day. I am hoping to run the gambit from quick hit one liners to full on investigative reporting on a full range of subjects. One day I could write about practical joke activity on the illegal immigrant labor line and the next I could cover obese women who wear high heels. The sky is the limit people. I will also entertain requests.

I am your muse people, and this is your mouthpiece. Behold My 33 Cents.

No comments: