Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Things I Hate, #4

I looked online for about four minutes for a picture of this thing but could not find it. There is one at the Santa Barbara Central Library on Anapamu, but the bathrooms are closed for renovation, so I was not able to get a shot of it when I was there this evening with Em. If you are not acquainted with the device I will describe it. It is a hand towel dispenser placed in public bathrooms, but it does not dispense your average throw away hand towels, no. It is a roll with a cloth hand towel that rotates. It is fucking disgusting.

I will just say here that I will never touch that thing. Ever. I would rather dry my hands on my hair than lay my fingers within three feet of that monster. If I had a dirty diaper handy I would use that before I handled the scummy re-usable hand towel thing.

It's just another sign that the eco-terrorists are taking over.

No comments: